Jardin du Soleil
Year round, Jardin de Soleil’s gift shop is filled with the aroma of essential oil, locally handcrafted gifts, and soothing bath and body products. Come experience lavender at Jardin du Soleil.
Enjoy our lavender fields and gardens, and partake in the pastoral beauty of the Olympic Peninsula. Stimulate your senses; soothe your soul. The magic of Jardin du Soleil will bring you back again and again.
Jardin du Soleil is a certified organic Sequim lavender farm, cradled in the rainshadow of Washington State’s Olympic Mountains.
Planted in 1999 on land that was part of a dairy farm established in the 1880’s, our 10+ acres of organic lavender surround lush Victorian gardens, ponds, and fruit with the Strait of Juan de Fuca beyond.
Thousands of lavender plants create a wonderfully fragrant vista.
State-of-the-art lavender oil distillation provides the quality certified organic lavender essential oil used to produce unique and beautiful lavender products for the bath and body, the home and the garden.
The Jardin de Soleil Gift Shop has exquisite lavender candles, lavender sachets, bulk dried lavender, lavender soap and a variety of other gifts.
We offer quality lavender products that contain the most natural of ingredients and meet the highest standards of fine living.
The shop is open daily April through October from 10 to 5 and in July we’re open from 9 to 6.
In November and December, we’re open on weekends only from 10 to 4.
- Washington Lavender2018-05-01T10:11:25-07:00
- B&B Family Farm2018-04-30T20:04:16-07:00
- Jardin du Soleil2018-04-30T20:02:43-07:00
- Kitty B’s2018-04-30T20:00:56-07:00
- Lavender Connection2018-05-08T21:53:57-07:00
- Lost Mountain2018-04-30T19:59:47-07:00
- Martha Lane Lavender2018-04-30T19:58:46-07:00
- Olympic Lavender Company2018-07-05T23:08:35-07:00
- Purple Haze Lavender2018-04-30T19:56:31-07:00
- Victor’s Lavender2018-04-30T19:55:03-07:00