Owned and operated for the past 12 years by three generations of Olson’s starting with Rick and Susan, the farm is a founding member of the Washington Lavender Association, which works to promote lavender agro-tourism throughout Washington state.
We are also proud members of the United States Lavender Growers Association. More than 37 different varieties of lavender are grown and processed on the farm.
It is open to the public throughout the summer season when the lavender is in bloom.
Lavender Connection is a 5½-acre farm boasting more than 2,500 lavender plants of many varieties.
The lavender is not only grown on the farm, it’s processed and distilled on site as well.
A wide array of handcrafted Lavender Connection products is made from the harvested plants.
A picturesque dairy barn (complete with resident owl) and a creek running through the corner of the lavender field makes the Lavender Connection a great place to relax and spend a summer day.
Lavender Connection’s Corner Store features a selection of their handmade, boutique lavender products.
You can often find Rick out at the copper still, distilling our lavender essential oil. Stop by and watch, and learn something about the distillation process.
Or, visit our “perfumery” where you can sample a variety of different essential oils and fragrances, then use our lavender essential oil as a base, to invent a scent that is uniquely your own!
Open from Friday through Monday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., July 6th through Labor Day for 2018.
- Washington Lavender2018-05-01T10:11:25-07:00
- B&B Family Farm2018-04-30T20:04:16-07:00
- Jardin du Soleil2018-04-30T20:02:43-07:00
- Kitty B’s2018-04-30T20:00:56-07:00
- Lavender Connection2018-05-08T21:53:57-07:00
- Lost Mountain2018-04-30T19:59:47-07:00
- Martha Lane Lavender2018-04-30T19:58:46-07:00
- Olympic Lavender Company2018-07-05T23:08:35-07:00
- Purple Haze Lavender2018-04-30T19:56:31-07:00
- Victor’s Lavender2018-04-30T19:55:03-07:00